CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS & MATHS‘O’ Level Revisions
Let’s enjoy your upcoming June Holiday by attending Chemistry Crash Course at Maximind! We will not only discuss the concepts but also train you to skillfully answer each exam style question.
Who should attend?
Secondary 4 Students taking ‘O’ Level Pure Chemistry
Why Crash Course?
- Compact and intensive revision in a clear and concise manner.
- Personally formulated Notes and Worksheets by our chemistry tutor, Hendra Wong.
- Difficult and complicated concepts are explained in an easy-digestible manner.
- Highlights the essential points to note, strategy towards answering every type of exam question skillfully with the right keywords and answer presentation.
- Fun, interactive and engaging lessons which create a positive and nurturing learning environment that increases the students’ interest in chemistry.
What will be covered?
Acid and Bases
The Mole Concept and Chemical Calculation
The Periodic Table
About Teacher Hendra
Tutor Hendra (Chemistry – Secondary & JC)
Bachelor of Science (Hons. in Chemistry, NTU)
Gold Medal, Best Theory in Chemistry Olympiad
Tutor Hendra has coached more than 200 students, full time since 2012. 87% of his students have achieved A/B for Chemistry ‘A’ & “O’ levels. [ Testimonials from students ]
About Teacher Donovan
Bachelor of Science (Upp Hons) (UOL)
He was on the Dean’s List and awarded various Academic awards.
Teacher Don has more than 10 years of experience in teaching Mathematics and Physics, and has helped top students from Nanyang Girls, Cedar Girls (IP)… to excel in his subjects.