Our upcoming September Holiday Chemistry Crash Course at MaxiMind will not only discuss the concepts but also train you to skillfully answer each exam style question. On top of that, we will provide you with tips on how to handle challenging and long chapters in a simplified, easy-understandable and easy-memorable ways.
Who should attend?
Secondary 4 Students taking ‘O’ Level Pure Chemistry exam in 2019.
Why 2019 September Holiday Crash Course at MaxiMind?
- Highlights the essential points to note, strategy towards answering every type of ‘O’ level chemistry exam question skillfully with the right keywords and answer presentation.
- Difficult and complicated concepts are explained in an easy-digestible manner.
- Compact and intensive revision in a clear and concise manner.
- Personally formulated Notes and Worksheets by our chemistry tutor, Hendra Wong.
- Fun, interactive and engaging lessons which create a positive and nurturing learning environment that increases the students’ interest in chemistry.
What will be covered?
Speed of Reaction
Introduction to Organic Chemistry
Alkanes and Alkenes
Alcohols and Carboxylic Acids
About Teacher Hendra
Tutor Hendra (Chemistry – Secondary & JC)
Bachelor of Science (Hons. in Chemistry, NTU)
Gold Medal, Best Theory in Chemistry Olympiad
Tutor Hendra has coached more than 200 students, full time since 2012. 87% of his students have achieved A/B for Chemistry ‘A’ & “O’ levels. [ Testimonials from students ]