“Personal Data” refers to data, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data in combination with other information to which the organisation may have access and includes the meaning otherwise as defined in the Act as amended from time to time.
1. Information Collection
1.1 Personal Data may be collected from you in one or more of the following ways:
- when you order or purchase products or services from us;
- when you post a feedback or interact with our customer service officers, eg. via meetings, emails or telephone calls (which may be recorded for training, quality control, business and/or other lawful purposes);
- when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list;
1.2 Unless permitted by applicable laws, we will not collect Personal Data without your consent.
1.3 You warrant and represent to us that:
- Personal Data which you disclose to us is accurate and complete; and
- where you volunteer Personal Data of another person to us, that you are authorised by such other person to disclose such Personal Data to us, and that such Personal Data is accurate and complete.
1.4 You shall consult your parent or guardian before giving us your Personal Data if you are under the age of eighteen.
2. Information Usage
2.1 Your Personal Data may be collected, used and/or disclosed for the following purposes:
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to respond and deal with enquiries, complaints and other customer-care matters or otherwise communicate with you;
- to monitor or record phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
2.2 Your Personal Data may be disclosed for the purposes indicated above to our officers and employees, which include without limitation, the following persons or entities:
- logistics and courier services companies;
- our business partners and authorised distributors, dealers or resellers;
- relevant government regulators or authorities or law enforcement agencies;
3. Withdrawal of Consent & Access
You may withdraw your consent to our continued use and disclosure of your Personal Data or seek access to your Personal Data (to a reasonable extent and as permitted by the Act) at any time by writing to the Office of our Data Protection Officer. In withdrawing your consent, you acknowledge that we may not be able to provide or continue providing certain goods and/or services to you and that we may cease such provision accordingly without any liability.
4. Protection, Policies and Procedures
We will endeavour to protect your Personal Data in our possession or control against risks of unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction, through reasonable and appropriate security measures. We strive to ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet industry standards. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data we collect. Notwithstanding our security measures for protecting your Personal Data, you acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and by providing your Personal Data, you are transmitting information at your own risk.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access or use some aspects of our Service.